Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's Been A While

Sorry for the lack of "blogging" but there's really not been much happening. Just the normal stuff. My friend Jason is moving to Louisville, which I think kinda sux. For us, it's good for him I guess. So I'll be helping him move, we went out last weekend and had a blast since that was one of his last weekends in town.

The Oak Ridge Boys have been on a media blitz the past two weeks for their new "The Boys Are Back" cd, which is doing really well on the charts, by the way.

I'm thinking that I may try to take a trip out of town this weekend. I'm so over my life right now that it's not even funny and a trip away might do me good.

Anyhow, that's all for now. As things develop, I'll post!

In the meantime, enjoy this classic by, who else, The Oak Ridge Boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment