Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol: Top Five






Last night the Top 5 took the stage to sing the standards of the "Rat Pack." Why the hell Jamie Foxx was the mentor, I'll never know. But, on to what I think and who I think should get on a plane back to wherever they came from, starting with Matt Girad. How the hell is he still on this show? For starters, he looked like a homeless person last night, not Justin Timberlake (like he wants to be). Secondly, I'm tired of his nasally singing and his terrible falsetto. Get over yourself man. Seriously dude, you're going home tonight.


But, I'm a little afraid that Allison Iraheta may wind up going home. She's been in the bottom 3 several times when she did not deserve to be. And, while she's not one of my favorites, she still needs to stay longer than Matt. I'm still going with my pics of Adam and Kris in the finals!

1 comment:

  1. I agree Matt should be sent packin'. Allison sang my all time classic song with all her heart and I hope she stays.
    I thought Adam and Danny in the finals but will admit I was wrong it should be Adam and Kris.

    ReplyDelete