Thursday, May 21, 2009

So American Idol is Over For Another Year...

And, surprise of surprises, Kris Allen beat Adam Lambert (the guy who should have won) for the American Idol trophy. But, in thinking about it, maybe the runner-up is actually the winner. After all the don't have to record that God-Awful song that the winner is forced to sing. They're not contractually obligated to the American Idol franchise so they're free to do what they want. So why did Kris, who is an unbelievably talented singer in his own right, beat Adam Lambert considered by basically everyone to be a no brainer for the win? The obvious answer is, he got more votes. But I have a lot of theories, and I'll post them when I feel better. Right now, I feel like crap. So, in the interim, congratulations Kris and good luck Adam! I think we'll be hearing a lot from both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment