Monday, May 11, 2009

Udpates



OK, I know I've been a little slacking in the blogging department as of late. Too much going on in my life to go into, and actually, I don't want everyone on the Internet to be able to read it anyhow! But, I digress so, on to the updates.

The Weekend

I went home this weekend for Mama's Day. I have the best Mama in the world to, a little unconventional but, still she does more for me than any mother would ever probably do for a son like me (I'm not the best one sometimes) but she still puts up with me! That's my Mama and my niece Jalyn on the right.

Speaking of Jalyn, she's my 5 year old niece and she's a hoot, crazy about the Jonas Brothers. I'm still supposed to be getting her tickets for their concert (oops). But she's my baby and just about the sweetest little girl you would ever wanna meet. And I'm not one big biased either.


My Mom has 4 sisters and they lost their mother, my Nanny, about a year and half ago, they still haven't got over it. So, on Mother's Day Sunday, we all got together and and went to Nanny's grave. She still can't get rid of her family even in death. That's Nanny with Jalyn when she was barely 2 months old. And this is Nanny with all "her girls" at christmas one year.
Liz is on the far left, Jenny, Gail, Doris, Mom (Sue), and Nanny.
So that was my wild and crazy weekend. And it's one of the best weekends I've had in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Eric, but of course, I am not the least bit biased either since I am your Mom!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete